The pencil maker talked to the pencil and said...
○ you can do great things only if you allow yourself to be held in someone's[GOD] hand.
○ you will experience painful sharpenings[TRIALS], but it is done for you to be better pencil.
○ you may commit mistakes, but you can erase[CHANGES] them.
○ what's the most important in you is what inside of you, the lead[YOUR HEART].
○ no matter what your condition is, and what the surface you will write, always leave a MARK.
relate it to youself, it can help.